SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a chance to buy a local s60 for a good price just wanted to see if there was enough interest if I parted it out.
Has a 16t turbo in it but not tuned fo it so car goes into limp mode. Hood has damage but body is otherwise good.
Let me know what you'd be interested in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interior color and condition?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Will check tomorrow I didn't look when I was there. I bought some parts off the guy and didn't look at it that close. Wasn't planning on buying it since I don't need anything at the moment but I thought maybe there would be alot of interest on here

·
Registered
502 Posts
I'd probably be interested in the DIM depending on the numbers on top of it and if it is showing any signs of failure obviously. Probably a few other small things as well

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'd probably be interested in the DIM depending on the numbers on top of it and if it is showing any signs of failure obviously. Probably a few other small things as well

At this point I probably won't be buying the car but I can definitely get prices from my friend and ship the stuff

·
Registered
502 Posts
That'd be cool. Just keep us updated

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just wanted to update everyone I left the guy two messages and he hasn't responded yet which is a bummer I'll keep everyone updated if anything changes

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah it sucks cuz now I need something too lol I'll keep trying to get a hold of him

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'll take front struts if available. If you're worried about keeping it a roller I can send you my shot ones after I get these?
I'm trying to get ahold of the guy that was selling the car he still hasn't responded to my original call or texts. I'll keep trying though

1 - 11 of 11 Posts