SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay i need help guys, i was trying to purchase some parts for my car and i called the dealership around my way to confirm the part numbers and they would not give it to me...

i searched and found a few part numbers already.

1. OEM Spark Plugs, the one i have 30751806 these are the right ones for the R correct? i know i read that there were two types, one longer than the other and i just wanted to make sure i got the right ones.

2. OEM Coil Packs, 30713417 is this the right part number?

3. Fuel Pressure Sensor, going with the NAPA Auto ones 2260017

can someone help confirm these part numbers so that i can purchase as soon as possible?
also am i missing anything i should do while i am doing the spark plugs and coils and fps already?

going in a 2005 s60r auto

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
While you have the top cover off you can inspect the cam shaft solenoids and inspect the timing belt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Spark Plugs are correct: 30751806
Coil Packs are correct: 30713417

It will be hard to confirm that FPS since that part number is not a Volvo number, and I can't find a cross reference to it.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
okay i have two people with two different part numbers for the spark plugs and the coil packs... haha which ones are for sure the right ones? both show up as the same part on the tasca website but one costs more than the other.

also where can i get the "o" ring that goes in the ote charge pipe to the turbo?

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
okay i have two people with two different part numbers for the spark plugs and the coil packs... haha which ones are for sure the right ones? both show up as the same part on the tasca website but one costs more than the other.

also where can i get the "o" ring that goes in the ote charge pipe to the turbo?
Double checked and I chose the wrong engine type on vida :facepalm:

But you are correct on those part numbers. I also double checked the part number for the fuel pressure sensor that i gave you and that one is correct.

As for the o-ring it's #1b in the picture. About $6.68 at your local dealer.

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
Also, iPD spark plugs are cheaper then Tasca when you add in the $10 they will charge you for shipping. It's also idiot proof cause they already have everything laid out for your vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
The plugs I just pulled out of my 2005 V70R, were 30751468. Perhaps the number has been superceded. OEM Bosch number is FR 7 MPP10.

Hard to imagine them being wrong, since they were in there for close to 100K miles. Thought I had changed them but in looking at my log, I just purchsed replacements but never installed them!

I can't imagine they were the wrong plugs since they lasted 100K, still looked good, no misfires etc. The gap had grown from 0.028 to 0.032 however.

The car has 200K on it with original coil packs. Again, no misfires. I just clean them, look for signs of arcing etc. Clearly some cars have issue with coil packs, Audi comes to mind, however I have not experienced with Volvo. Unless you see a failure, I would save the money. Should one fail, they are easy enough to replace, and you will know a hard failure since power will be down 20%.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks fellas, appreciate all your help!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts