SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, sorry to go on about this but the situation is urgent and I'm getting desperate. I need to order the parts by Monday at the latest.<p>I need the part numbers for the side skirts on the 2004 S60R Sport Styling Kit. I think I have the numbers for the front splitters and rear bumper piece, but I am missing the side skirts.<p>It would be even more helpful if someone could post the part numbers for the entire 2004 package.<p>Thank you!!

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Re: Part numbers again (Token)

Call Keystone Volvo parts, 610 647 1800, they should be able to help you<br>Tell them you want a Swedespeed price, talk to Ed, the parts manager

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do Keystone have an email address? i searched google for their website but I cant find it.<p>I could try to email them and ask for the part numbers.<p>I'm in the UK and unfortunately the S60R bodykit doesnt exist here. So my dealer said he can only get the parts from Sweden if I give him the exact part numbers.<p>Edit: Just found the email addy in a different post by you. Is [email protected] correct?

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Re: (Token)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>Token</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"><p>Edit: Just found the email addy in a different post by you. Is [email protected] correct?</TD></TR></TABLE><br>CORRECT, tell Ed, Jim gave you the email address

1 - 4 of 4 Posts