SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump. New ones run $98 ea for blue box...

$65 plus shipping (free delivery to carlisle!) And they are yours. Otherwise they go to the trash. Not doing me any good, i dont have tpms in my 04

·
Registered
17,424 Posts
They’re little. Bring em to Carlisle because someone can use. Silly to pitch. If they were mammoth...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They’re little. Bring em to Carlisle because someone can use. Silly to pitch. If they were mammoth...
Really don't want to sit on em tbh...and have bigger/better things id like to use the funds on to bring to carlisle (think 06/07 wagon tails, HU850+amp, etc)

·
Registered
17,424 Posts
I know but they fit in your friggin HAND. That’s glove box size. Silly to throw away. Give em to somebody at least.
Really don't want to sit on em tbh...and have bigger/better things id like to use the funds on to bring to carlisle (think 06/07 wagon tails, HU850+amp, etc)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know but they fit in your friggin HAND. That’s glove box size. Silly to throw away. Give em to somebody at least.

You want em? 😂😂 lol

Tbh if i could find a way to make em work with the sparcos and my car id use them...

·
Registered
17,424 Posts
Sure. I have nothing they work on but I’ll save em for someone.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sh*tcanned. Trash gets picked up tuesday morning if you want to make me an offer before then...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts