SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2022 XC60 T8
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Both yesterday and today, while stopped at a red light, a "Park Assist reduced functionality / Service required" alert popped up for a second or two on my '22 XC60 T8. Obviously I'm going to ask the dealer, but does anyone have any idea what this is about?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
59 Posts
Did the start/stop system kick in? I had the same thing happen before my Start/stop Service Required DTC message come up. It might be a sign that your support battery level is low.

·
Registered
2022 XC60 T8
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did the start/stop system kick in? I had the same thing happen before my Start/stop Service Required DTC message come up. It might be a sign that your support battery level is low.
Hmm. Probably? At least today the hybrid battery was completely drained at it was running on the ICE, so I'm guessing the start/stop system was kicking in.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hmm. Probably? At least today the hybrid battery was completely drained at it was running on the ICE, so I'm guessing the start/stop system was kicking in.

Got the same problem here. Did you manage to solve it. Seems like once my car restart the error goes away. First time happen the hybrid battery is fully charged.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Well anyone have any idea what’s going on. Send back to the dealer, got the software reset, took back the car and immediately the same error. I notice it tend to happen during traffic jam.

Gadget Communication Device Video game accessory Electric blue Display device

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi anyone managed to get this solved? Having same message here during traffic jam… dealer wasn’t able to solve…

·
Registered
22' XC60 R-Design- Climate package, Advanced Package.
5 Posts
It happened to me and my dealer told me to wipe off the sensors. I make a point of keeping them clean and I haven't had the message since. Hopefully it's that easy, but I expect not in all situations.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Well the final answer was wait for the software OTA. Apparently some bug when with the senior thinking you are parking during traffic jam. Just got to wait I guess.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts