Contact Info: [email protected], 609-313-8243

Year: 1995
Make: Volvo
Model: 850 GLT
Color: White
Mileage: 174xxx
Transmission: Manual

Price: $1100

Description: Hello, I have my 1995 Volvo 850 GLT for sale. The car is an N/A "whiteblock" 5-cylinder, mated to a M56 5-speed manual. Clutch works very well also. The Odometer was stopped at 153k when i bought it but i fixed it. It has 174,8xx since mileage is stored in the computer and i retreived it.. Has new Control arms with ball joints, new odometer gear. Oil was changed religiously. Originally bought to be a daily but I dont want to get rid of my civic so i want to sell this car for a RWD turbo volvo as that is what i am into now. No smoke, weird noises, etc. A/C does not work, I bought the car from my boss and it worked when he got the car but two years later it isnt cold. Heat work very well. Everything inside the car with the exception of the drivers heated seat works. It feels like it work but doesnt get super hot. Car also has a power sunroof. Paint is in great condition for the year and mileage. No dents whatsoever. Drives straight and is super comfortable. Super clean inside and out, underbody is just as clean. All it needs is two tires for state inspection. Looking to get $1100 for the car. Remember this is a driveable, great running and RARE 5-speed 850. Get this thing inspected and you can drive it anywhere. No play in the wheels, brakes always stop, transmission shifts smooth. I lowered the price a bunch because i want it out of the garage so i can pick up another Volvo. It should have no problem selling for close to $1800 with the right buyer but i am impatient.. Call or text 609-313-8243 or PM me here. I have a smartphone so i should respond quickly. It is not perfect, but is mechanically and aesthetically stellar compared to most cars with this age and mileage.

·
Registered
569 Posts
ok... tell me what is wrong with it... one week and price drops by half...

you know i was interested but huh??????

this is a great deal!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok... tell me what is wrong with it... one week and price drops by half...

you know i was interested but huh??????

this is a great deal!
Come check it out man. I have nothing to hide. I bought with the intent of fixing and making profit or keeping and making it my DD. but plans went different ways and could use the money for another car which won't last long. I'm eager to make a deal. No one came out to look yet. So I'm making a set firm price that no one can argue. I make a little and you Benefit from the price also.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts