SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Stainless steel version of the P80 wagon wing mounting brackets w/hardware. You will need 3M foam automotive trim tape as well. Later single piece design. These are new and improved over the NLA Volvo painted steel kit.

$70 shipped

Reactions: hankbates

·
Banned
1998 V70 xc 251,000
2 Posts

Stainless steel version of the P80 wagon wing mounting brackets w/hardware. You will need 3M foam automotive trim tape as well. Later single piece design. These are new and improved over the NLA Volvo painted steel kit.

$70 shipped
Are they still available I've been sitting on my spoiler for 4 months looking for hardware?

·
Registered
17,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’m up In Canada, was wondering if I could still get a set of these brackets sent to me. 😬

$70 shipped

·
Registered
17,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This thread keeps getting bumped. I don’t have any more but apparently should make some kits again. Stay tuned

·
Registered
154 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Kind of an old post, but I can't PM you as this is a new account.

What size bolts are used for bolting the spoiler up? I got one with the brackets the other day, just no bolts.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts

$70 shipped
Really hoping you make some soon,, I still cant find any at the wreckers.. Email me when you have enough requests to make a batch. Thanks ,,Kyle. [email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts