Registered
17,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ttt

·
Registered
17,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't, but, it might! Will research. Would be nice to have Guide Me Home as well as fogs

·
Registered
17,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know it says for a 99-00 model, but do you know if the "Fog Light Kit - Relay, Jumper & Switch" will work for a '95 855?
Seems that the wiring is the same across all P80 cars. After 99 you dont need a 213, no space on the board for it. I have one. Just opened it up to see what the insides are and its actually just a jumper. So, ill throw in another jumper to the set cause I have one extra. The light control relay is from a 99 but will work, just adds the ability to flick the high beams on after the keys out of the ignition and keep them lit for 30 seconds to see where youre going.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Seems that the wiring is the same across all P80 cars. After 99 you dont need a 213, no space on the board for it. I have one. Just opened it up to see what the insides are and its actually just a jumper. So, ill throw in another jumper to the set cause I have one extra. The light control relay is from a 99 but will work, just adds the ability to flick the high beams on after the keys out of the ignition and keep them lit for 30 seconds to see where youre going.
Cool. Thanks for answering my question. Seeing as it's possible, I think I'll take the kit. I'll PM you my info.

·
Registered
1998 V70 T5 with factory m56h; 18t, Green injectors, 50% e85
2,437 Posts
If the retaining clips are good on the dimmer, consider it sold. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts