SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

P80 IPD Skid Plate $80- all hardware included

971 views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  MadeInJapan 
#1 · (Edited)
The plate has been on two cars- one went off-road...kept the oil pan from getting trashed...it's been banged out some. It works!! There are no holes in it. All rubber grommets are new for attachment. It might be tough to ship...I'll work with you on price depending on where you are. The best I can gauge for shipping has been about $45 anywhere in the continental U.S. from where I am in TN. If you're 2 hours out from where I am in Knoxville, TN, I'll drive half way to meet you. I'm asking $80 for the price of the plate and hardware before shipping or Best Offer. The hardware in the picture is before I replaced those broken grommets. They are all new now.

See less See more
#4 ·
Yes, it is- I have trusted IPD skid plates for over a decade now!

#6 ·
Thanks but I think it may be sold...still waiting on an answer from the first interested party- and there's a second person on the west coast...shipping is the killer here... $35 to the farthest place I can ship to Cont. U.S. At least that's better than the estimate I put up in my original post of $45.

#7 ·
I was holding on for the two people who wanted these but both bailed on me.
It is up for sale so first one willing to pay me $80 locally gets it.
I can ship close by for $20...if you're a west coast person, I will work with you so total cost is not over $100.
-MIJ

#9 ·
All PM's answered.
Thanks for the interest.
Item is

--SOLD--

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.