·
Registered
7,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All of this is sold.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Too bad the dash is the wrong color for me. I don't think it would look quite right with 3960. Seems like a reasonable price and would be great for the little project I have brewing in my head. Oh well.

·
Registered
7,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The entire upper surround is the same color as the dash cap (A-pillar covers and visors) so if anyone is curious about the color match, I'll gladly chop off a small chunk of one of those pieces and mail it to you.

·
Registered
7,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump for the last minute christmas shoppers!

·
Registered
7,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump before I send these things to scrap.

Also since nobody seems too interested in the 901 due to it being fairly ugly, I'm willing to sell the CD cartridges separately, $15 apiece shipped.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
It took me months to sell my granite Dolby dashpad, there isn't a strong demand like there is for the charcoal pads. :( Time will probably be the only thing that helps sell it! Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
7,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yessir!

·
Registered
241 Posts
do you have the wiring harness from the amp to the radio? i've been trying to get both my sc-901 and 900 to work but i get no sound to my speakers. i have the 4x100w amp.

·
Registered
7,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am very interested in the dolby unit, but cant do anything till I get back home next week...
No problem, nobody else has asked about it so far.

do you have the wiring harness from the amp to the radio? i've been trying to get both my sc-901 and 900 to work but i get no sound to my speakers. i have the 4x100w amp.
Sorry, I totally forgot to pull that harness before I junked the car. Have you checked the fuses, including the ones on the amp itself? gotta pull the side panel but they're right on top of the amp.

·
Registered
241 Posts
tried that. but i will try it again. i didn't know how much of the harness to take and i fear i may have cut two grounds.

·
Registered
7,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
901 sold.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts