SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Cleaning out the garage, no reason to hold onto this stuff since I sold my R.
1. SOLDBrand new in box Maxpeeding Rods for Late 2.5R/2.4 T5 143mm rods. $200 shipped SOLD
2. 04 R Center Console. This is mostly complete, has a uncracked console cover, cup holder cover is broken and it has some of the usual paint wear. Still one of the nicer 04 R consoles I have seen. $75 shipped
3. SOLD P2 Shifter/manual conversion. This is for a M56 in a P2. Includes the center console and shifter, shift cables, pedals, and clutch switch. You would just need an M56 and hydraulics to complete the conversion. $125 shipped. SOLD
4. SOLD 04 K24 Turbo. Came off a wrecked S60R with 90k, always run at stock boost, great shape with minimal play. Comes with a Billet 6+6 wheel installed, but the rotating assembly has not been balanced. I can reinstall the stock wheel if you would prefer. Has the usual crack in the exhaust housing that does not affect performance. $200 shipped. SOLD

Please PM me or email at [email protected] with any questions or if you'd like pics of anything. I would also be happy to work out a package deal for multiple items as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts