SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The headlamps are sold but, if you're still in the market for a pair of headlamps
and want to do something a little different - see post 11.

**SOLD** Headlamps $400(for the pair) shipped (dropped from $450)
These headlamps are working and road tested. I bought these for my '05 S60R last Fall. They worked flawlessly.
>> Ballasts, bulbs, and igniters are included and are working.
>> All of the assembly-to-body bolt landings are there, including the metal reinforcement ring on the lower inner bolt hole. On most used units that are up for sale, that ring is missing.
>> The headlamps are still factory sealed. I.e. they were never opened up, so the seal is tight.

*These headlamps will work with P2R's, i.e. the 2004 to 2007 Volvo S60R and V70R.
*They should also be plug-n-play with the non-R P2's i.e. the 2004+ S60's and V70's with Bi-Xenon HID headlamps.

Why am I selling this pair?
I botched a projector retrofit on my original headlamps and wanted to replace them with ABL's.
I purchased these to have on my car in the interim.
Now, I've decided to shelve the ABL's repair my original headlamps and unload this set.
I've also listed them on ebay.
I have 100% positive feedback there.
I haven't sold a lot of stuff here on SS but for those items that I have sold, the buyers can attest to me being forthright in the transaction..

**SOLD** Nordkap Leather Dye Kit: $50 shipped
New and unused. I bought this kit in February for $72 shipped. Search the forums and you'll find that
ADV is the kit of choice for those of us who've had issues with Nordkap fading and flaking. Call Kevin
at ADV or watch their youtube videos if you want to get a feel for their knowledge and product offering.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Dye kit is sold but headlamps are here and ready to go to a good home.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Price drop to $400. Ships priority mail same or next day.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just posted them on ebay for $450. Come Friday, I'll drop the price there to match what I've posted here.
Don't let a good set pass you by folks.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump for a solid set of headlamps looking for a new home.

If you're local and can pick them up in Orange County, the price is $350.
I'm also selling them on ebay for $435.

·
Registered
855 Posts
PM incoming!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Headlamps are sold! Ebay

I will be rehabilitating my original headlamps in the coming days and posting my ABL's for sale next week.
Probably setting the price for those at $600 (shipped). That will include a method of making them plug-n-play
for P2R's and other P2's that are pre-wired for bi-xenon support.

Stay tuned!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts