SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Super nice fold up cargo area divider /dog net. Have one of these in my 03 and it’s great for keeping the cargo in the cargo area.

Folds up for easy storage under the back deck when not in use

$40 plus shipping

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
PM sent.

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
P2 Wagon V70 & XC70 Folding Dog/Cargo Net

Beat me to it lol

I don’t actually have a dog or carry much cargo but I don’t mind having all the cool accessories!

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Didn't they also have one that retracted into the rear seat? I know they had the metal one.

·
Registered
17,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Didn't they also have one that retracted into the rear seat? I now they had the metal one.
Comes out of the seats. Those are ok, this is way heavier duty.

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
Didn't they also have one that retracted into the rear seat? I now they had the metal one.
Yea I’d love that one.

·
Registered
17,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
I've been looking for one for some time, the non-metal version. Prevents wayward cargo going where it doesn't belong (within reason).

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
The metal one? I just got one off CL in Vermont while at work. It’s charcoal
The one that goes in the back flap of the seats. I don’t have the flaps though.. well they don’t open if I recall. The R I had did have that.

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
I've been looking for one for some time. Prevents wayward cargo going where it doesn't belong (within reason).
I have the metal bars divider that I use for trips where cargo is in the back. I had that in Springfield for Carlisle. It was folded up in the headliner when you were in Springfield. It’s in whatever weegan it was used last.

·
Registered
17,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The one that goes in the back flap of the seats. I don’t have the flaps though.. well they don’t open if I recall. The R I had did have that.
My soon to be swapped out upper seat backs have them. I think it’s removable. My doors are missing and the seats don’t always unlatch easily so it’s time for an upgrade. Minty t5 rear seats going in don’t have those nets and I’m not going to add them.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts

·
Registered
17,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bump. Back for sale

·
Registered
16,859 Posts
Thing installs in seconds. I've finally put mine in the v70XC because I wanted to see what it did. I'd honestly prefer the metal one that has the little stays and tilts up during non use, but this thing is kinda cool, and that's a fair price.

·
Registered
100 Posts
PM sent.

·
Registered
17,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sold

1 - 16 of 16 Posts