SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Four(4) new 17” pegs OEM not reproductions (no rash or damage) with new Nokian 
Hakkapeliitta R2 tires Rims retail 200 each, tires 227 each, $1700 total…$850/OBO

https://plus.google.com/104349760312910091590/posts/RbtSokgS6pB

copy and paste for link to photos.

prefer not to ship, and if I do will charge for my time accordingly to properly package them to prevent damage.

Located in Richmond, Virginia. Will meet withing reasonable distance.

Get ready for winter!!!!

·
Registered
239 Posts
@str8nm- You expressed how much you had going on and that you physically did not have the time to drop the roof rack i paid you for at the post office for over a month of neglecting my communications before refunding me. I was relatively fine with that as expressed that you had a lot going between work and life. Now a few days later you make a post that you have time go meet up with people to deliver tires or even consider shipping them. Sorry. That gets under my skin.

Buyers- Don't let this deter you from buying from him as I'm sure he's a reasonable guy, and while others had great experiences with purchasing from him, i did not. If i dealt with him again i would confirm all logistics and dates with him ahead of payment on the phone, and i would do a partial payment until a tracking number was received. He's doesn't seem like a 'bad guy' but has a lot of other priorities right now which might not align with the prompt delivery of your item.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
FYI (or for your seller) usps people will pickup priority stuff from your doorsteps.

@str8nm- You expressed how much you had going on and that you physically did not have the time to drop the roof rack i paid you for at the post office for over a month of neglecting my communications before refunding me. I was relatively fine with that as expressed that you had a lot going between work and life. Now a few days later you make a post that you have time go meet up with people to deliver tires or even consider shipping them. Sorry. That gets under my skin.

Buyers- Don't let this deter you from buying from him as I'm sure he's a reasonable guy, and while others had great experiences with purchasing from him, i did not. If i dealt with him again i would confirm all logistics and dates with him ahead of payment on the phone, and i would do a partial payment until a tracking number was received. He's doesn't seem like a 'bad guy' but has a lot of other priorities right now which might not align with the prompt delivery of your item.

·
Registered
239 Posts
FYI (or for your seller) usps people will pickup priority stuff from your doorsteps.
Thanks Tolian2. I'm aware and relayed that message early on. Just giving a heads up to the next guy since this concluded with a no sale only a few days ago due to a variety of logistical and communication issues on his end over the month. That's the reason why i was surprised to see this ad so soon.

Despite the 2005 date code on the rubber the rims are some of the cleanest on here so i'm sure someone will work something out. If you check his other thread he sold a ton of stuff successfully. He was a decent guy just a bad time to be selling i suppose.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts