SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
I assumed pick-up! Honestly it's not really worth my time to ship them. I will keep an eye out for a suitable box, and if I find one let you know!
I was / am looking forward to buying/ having them .. USPS has flat rate boxes I'm Cretan will fit
my zip is 40601.. you could check the pricing online and let me know and ill add the shipping cost to the $25 ????? I honestly didn't know it was nana be a pickup only this whole time

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I was / am looking forward to buying/ having them .. USPS has flat rate boxes I'm Cretan will fit
my zip is 40601.. you could check the pricing online and let me know and ill add the shipping cost to the $25 ????? I honestly didn't know it was nana be a pickup only this whole time
Sorry for the delay. Busy weekend here. I'm not aware of any flat rate boxes that will fit these. Can you send me a link to them and I'll order some. Thanks!

· Registered
35 Posts
So many shady pm's and messages. These are used, totally functional roof racks for a p2 v70 without roof rails. No shipping as it just isn't worth my time and hassle.
Dude, what is your time and hassle worth? Take them to a UPS store or "shipping and beyond" or something. I'll pay for it. You don't have to box them.

Nothing shady here. I want them. They're discontinued and hard to find. Call me if you want(520-604-1088) to see I'm not some reseller or scam artist.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Dude, what is your time and hassle worth? Take them to a UPS store or "shipping and beyond" or something. I'll pay for it. You don't have to box them.

Nothing shady here. I want them. They're discontinued and hard to find. Call me if you want(520-604-1088) to see I'm not some reseller or scam artist.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
Sorry, they got picked up earlier today.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 22 Posts