SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys. Up for sale are 3 side skirts for Volvo s60r. These are the sport kit side skirts. One of the side skirts is painted black sapphire from the factory, and it is for the passenger side. The other two side skirts I purchased we're covered in Plasti Dip. When I removed all the Plasti Dip, I discovered that they we're unpainted ABS plastic. I sanded primed prepped and began painting them. These are a complete set both driver side and passenger side. I painted the passenger side but I ran out of paint after the first coat. The driver side has not been painted yet but it has been prepped sanded and primed. I've gotten more paint since then, but I also ran across a pair of the side skirts that were already painted black sapphire so I bought those as well and put them on my car. Now I no longer need the other three side skirts that I have. If you are interested please let me know. I can finish painting the complete set in black sapphire if needed or I can re-sand down the one that I painted. I also have the rear lip spoiler that goes on the trunk. I also have the factory non sportkit side skirts in black sapphire as well.

$150 per each individual sportkit side skirt. $100 for the oem non sportkit side skirts together, in black sapphire.
$20 for the trunk lip spoiler.
Buyer pays shipping of their choice.
Im out at work. Pictures coming later today.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey I am interested in the set in black sapphire. I'm located in Hamilton, ON, Canada, would you be willing to ship them? Cheers
Edit: might be interested in the spoiler as well

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
By the way, im willing to ship anywhere, as long as you pay for the shipping.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts