SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my grill stolen off my car last night in Seattle, WA. In desperate need of a new grill to go on asap. Looking for any kind of grill...

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
Seriously? That's just wrong that someone would steel your grill.
If you can't find a replacement grill right away, I have pretty rough looking OEM grill without the slash that you can use till you find a replacement.

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
Yeah. I'm gonna use it for a grill project that I just haven't gotten around to yet. It looks pretty bad and like I said there's no slash but you're more then welcome use it till you find a permanent replacement.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, is yours black? Carson said on VS he might have something too. But his is chrome.

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
It's the OEM P2R grill so it's got the black egg crate with a silver surround. The egg crate is what looks bad on mine. It has a bnch of chips on it. If Carson has a chrome one, i'd get his and paint the chrome black.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@Matt, good call. I'll keep you posted on what he and I figure out. He's looking for it today at Seattle Volvo.

@George, looks like I'm falling into a good situation here to find a replacement. I'll email you if everything falls through though.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I think the grill from my totalled 04 is in fine condition. It's down in Olympia right now. Might be able to get to it thus weekend.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

1 - 10 of 10 Posts