Red ‘04 V70R, Silver ‘97 960, Grey ‘88 745 Turbo
37 Posts
‘04 V70R Passion Red/Atacama 6mt Seattle, WA

·
Registered
2004 Volvo V70R, M66, Black sapphire/Atacama
1 Posts
'04 V70R, Black/Atacama, Manual, Toronto, ON, Canada

I'm new here. Just got my R this week after thinking about getting one for five years! :D

·
Registered
65 Posts
After buying my first R, I noticed the map is no longer... I would love to start it back up again. After talking with @ZZZZZZZ I he brought up a good point that I will throw out there. Does any tech savy person know of another map we could use for free? Google, or Bing, etc? Would love to get a map up and going again.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Dumb question - how do we add to that layer to have more locations?
I think if you have a google account, you can add a pin. I've made it publicly editable. So shouldn't need anything else.

Once you click that, click where you want the marker to show up, from there you can put whatever details you want public.

·
Registered
17,415 Posts
Thanks - will play with it next week. This is also what my idea was (Google Maps) but I never got around to it.
I think what worries my head is having it linked directly to me. I'm not on the Facebooks. The other map needed no login, no divulging of personal details.
I think if you have a google account, you can add a pin. I've made it publicly editable. So shouldn't need anything else.

Once you click that, click where you want the marker to show up, from there you can put whatever details you want public.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Updated my location (well within a mile) and can't figure out how to delete the old location... grrr. This is still cool to see all the Rs out there...

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Doesn't work for me.

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Alrighty..the original map works! You just need to delete some of the text from the blocked link. P2 R Owners Map map

·
Registered
2,377 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
I still can't figure out how to delete myself from my old place and re-located my pin. How do I do that?

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
I still can't figure out how to delete myself from my old place and re-located my pin. How do I do that?
They gave a link once you first pinned it. Sadly, that's the only way that I know how.

341 - 355 of 355 Posts