SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Over the past few years, I've accumulated a ton of various used P2 parts--some from my own car, after upgrading various components, and others purchased used, as planned upgrades/replacements for my car that never materialized. Unfortunately, I'm going to be moving cross-country this coming weekend (June 30th), and I've GOT to get rid of this stuff before our Penske truck leaves the driveway.

Normally, I would have listed all this stuff up on SS months ago (and, indeed, I have listed some of it in the past). Unfortunately, I've been out of Austin for the past 8 months managing my late father's business, and I'm only going to be back in town from the 28th through the morning of the 30th. Since my options are (a) pitch all this stuff, or (b) let some good local SS'ers have it for free, I'll opt for (b).

Caveats: Pick-up ONLY, and only on June 28th and 29th. I'm located near the Alamo Village Drafthouse. Since I don't have any of these items in hand at the moment, I can't provide any photos.
I'm asking $75 for the R bumper cover, but everything else is priced at "name your price, and it's yours."

01 V70 T5 Spare wheel/tire (the stock donut -- the tire is blown, but wheel appears fine)

01 V70 T5 Air filter box -- totally intact

<s>Sonic blue</s> S69R titanium gray front bumper cover -- cover only, no moldings; decently scratched up, with 1-2 cracks near the headlight washer holes, but easily fixed during it's inevitable re-paint, anyway - $75

'01 V70 Grille (no emblem/slash)

01 V70 T5 downpipe

P2 coolant reservoir

P2 steering column (needs new snap ring collar, otherwise fine)

KKK24 coolant pipe

S60R injector rail

OBX 2.5”--2x2” midpipe

Standard (non-R) P2 V70 front bumper support (the plastic thing that goes under the bumper cover--this one's never been used)

4-spoke light gray steering wheel with airbag (from '01 V70)

'01 V70 T5 exhaust manifold -- no cracks

Passenger-side OEM non-halogen headlight from a 2001 V70 T5 -- totally intact
DRIVER--side OEM non-halogen headlight from a 2001 V70 T5 -- lens shattered, otherwise intact

Full set of T5 calipers, pulled from a 2001 V70 T5 -- worked just fine the last time they were on the car

Full set of T5 ("green") suspension springs, pulled from a 2001 V70 T5

6-cd changer for 850 series - trunk-mounted, works fine.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Might be in for the obx downpipe after I figure out where it's supposed to go lol...maybe the bumper cover as well. My dad lives in Austin, I could have him pick them up while in DEFCON Brown.

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
non halogen headlights = bixenon, right? do they come with ballasts?(do they work?)

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bimmer, just to clarify, it's not an OBX downpipe, but the post-cat mid-pipe splitter, with the resonator section.

Impulse -- Non-halogen would seem to imply xenon, but I can't say with 100% certainty that they ARE xenon (wrote that part of yesterdy's post going off copy I first used in a post for the headlights here on SS like a year ago). The ballasts in both headlights work great--I only pulled them off my car (intact) to replace them with some +04 headlights. Later, during a cross-town move, my wife accidentally knocked one of the headlights off a shelf (now that I think of it, that's probably why I'm not allowed to move this stuff again...), hence the broken lense. For certainty's sake, I'll find out their p/n sometime this weekend.

·
Registered
635 Posts
bimmer, just to clarify, it's not an OBX downpipe, but the post-cat mid-pipe splitter, with the resonator section.

Impulse -- Non-halogen would seem to imply xenon, but I can't say with 100% certainty that they ARE xenon (wrote that part of yesterdy's post going off copy I first used in a post for the headlights here on SS like a year ago). The ballasts in both headlights work great--I only pulled them off my car (intact) to replace them with some +04 headlights. Later, during a cross-town move, my wife accidentally knocked one of the headlights off a shelf (now that I think of it, that's probably why I'm not allowed to move this stuff again...), hence the broken lense. For certainty's sake, I'll find out their p/n sometime this weekend.
I didn't figure it was that, I was going to replace the resonator with a pipe, I suppose this is to bypass it?

Sent while in DEFCON Brown.

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
easy way to tell is if they have the non fluted glass lenses(similar to R headlights)

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Impulse; brain lapse on my part, as I was just informed that the p/n on the headlights is 8620689, which is the standard halogen units for 01-04 P2s.

Bimmer, the OBX piece is just the standard mid-pipe on any (at least any non-R) OBX catback. I didn't care for the idea of tapering the 3" DP exhaust path into 2.5" before opening it back out into dual 2"s, so I installed the OBX catback with the EST "sound pipe" instead. The OBX section is totally unused, and might be nice if somebody was trying to macguyver an exhaust system together, or just wanted to try out their welding skills.

And just to reiterate to any and all other Austin-area SS'ers, THIS STUFF IS YOURS IF YOU WANT IT. (Though if you feel like giving me $10 or something for a part, I certainly won't turn down the money--whatever you think is fair.)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts