SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

P2 DSTC Steering Wheel Angle Sensor/Clockspring 31313083

3K views 12 replies 2 participants last post by  boosted_xc70 
#1 ·
This was pulled from a 2006 t5. The steering wheel airbag was blown. As seen in the pictures, the connectors on this one will need to be replaced. You can replace them with your existing by soldering four wires. I drove the car with the blown air bag and everything seemed to work fine, I did not get a chance to check the codes on vida. This is DSTC specific. These range from $320-$400 new, make an offer. Will sell for a lot less than those prices AS IS.

Action figure Toy Finger Magenta Fictional character

See less See more
#8 ·
Actually, it's an opinion because you're wrong. The connectors can be replaced.

And this is how:

To interested parties, I recommend doing your own research and gathering information. My listing on eBay states if it doesn't work, you can send it back and i'll give you the money back, that is the same for this one and has been for the parts i've sold on this site. The car drove with a blown airbag and there were no lights on the dash.

#11 · (Edited)
Volvo doesn't say you can't change your own oil. Volvo does say (as does the rest of the industry) that SRS wiring should not be repaired. You obviously don't know the reason for such an industry standard but people should be aware of it before considering buying this paperweight.

Your unwillingness to listen to the facts doesn't change them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.