SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm looking for a set of silver bars but I'd take a set of black ones as well. Fitment for XC70/V70

This is what I'm after...

·
Registered
17,314 Posts
70 or 90 series? They’re different lengths.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I have both silver and black but they mount on the roof rails.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I have both silver and black but they mount on the roof rails.
I have rails on my car. $120 shipped and I'll take the silver ones. PM me some pics if you would. Thanks

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Still looking for a reasonably priced set of these.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Still looking for a reasonably priced set of these.
Shipping is a drag and costs $35 plus. Just go to the yards and keep looking for a pair, or just buy a pair...$120 shipped is fairly reasonable.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Shipping is a drag and costs $35 plus. Just go to the yards and keep looking for a pair, or just buy a pair...$120 shipped is fairly reasonable.
I would buy a new set but they are NLA everywhere I look. Supposedly IPD has them but more $$ than a dealer and they probably just source them from the dealer any way.

Yes $120 shipped for a used set is reasonable. Particularly if one has been trying to sell two sets for over a year now without being able to sell them at their asking.

·
Registered
16,857 Posts
Picked mine up for a 100 locally. CL is a goldmine sometimes and a ghost town others...
I'm looking for a set of silver bars but I'd take a set of black ones as well. Fitment for XC70/V70

This is what I'm after...

·
Registered
897 Posts
I would buy a new set but they are NLA everywhere I look. Supposedly IPD has them but more $$ than a dealer and they probably just source them from the dealer any way.

Yes $120 shipped for a used set is reasonable. Particularly if one has been trying to sell two sets for over a year now without being able to sell them at their asking.
I have a set of these, complete, that I used on my 06 V70. These do not mount to the factory rails, but they mount to the small brackets embedded in the roof channel on each side.

I’ll grab pictures tomorrow when I return to Atlanta.

$80 +freight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16,857 Posts
Ron has rails on the VR and the XC so yours won't work. He wants the euro silver oval shaped blades.
I have a set of these, complete, that I used on my 06 V70. These do not mount to the factory rails, but they mount to the small brackets embedded in the roof channel on each side.

I’ll grab pictures tomorrow when I return to Atlanta.

$80 +freight.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Ron has rails on the VR and the XC so yours won't work. He wants the euro silver oval shaped blades.
You are correct, and I have a set from my 04 and 06 XC70 too. Sold both cars and I can’t use either the V70 or XC70 sets. I’ll grab pictures tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I have a pair of silver Thule 53" aeroblades. Had them on my P2 XC70. They are mint. $75 shipped.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the offers all. Picked up a set today at Swedish Car Day.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts