SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey boys, I am sorry to say my SweDemon p1800 was stolen, but happy to say it may be back soon.

Motor:
b23ft stroked to 2.7l (courtesy Crower and Arias) super 60 garett turbo. Water injection. blah blah blah.

FWD boys, bring it in.

'Thank the Swedes its not Crapanese'

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
What crank did you use? What trans sits behind it? Any dyno or 1/4 mile numbers? Obviously, I'd like to see and hear more about the engine and the car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I had an m46 rebuilt, first I had an m40 from a racer here in LA, but the extra gear was for the freeway.

I have not put it on the track, and with its current condition after being stolen and a joyride, well, maybe it is back to the m40.

According to some simple numbers on Stillen.com's dyno, we are looking at a modest 280-310hp range depending on the boost, fuel, and if she feels like running well that day. I followed a lot of Turbobricks advice as well as some engineering friends of mine.

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
quote:

Originally posted by testshootcom:

FWD boys, bring it in.

Ahhhh! Beware of the dog that barks and snarls too much because his teeth are ultimately made of paper. Here is your Greek proverb, for the day, injected with a little bit of Chinese philosophy...

quote:

FWD boys, bring it in (sic).

Yadda, yadda, yadda! Or even better...THIS ****** IS CRRRRRAZY!

Yannis

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.