SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have gotten my P1800 shirt artwork, and am getting ready to place the shirt order, so I can have some shirts ready for the VCOA meets. I would like to have some positive feedback on them, before I commit to the screen printer this week, so what do you guys think about the overall appearance? These are coming in black Shirts only, but will be in a heavy T-shirt and Dickie brand button up shop shirt stlye.

Here is the basic T-shirt Layout, except the front Swedish Op logo will run full across the chest.... There will be a Swedish Ops P1800 and 122S badge on the right hand sleeve..

·
Registered
730 Posts
I'll buy one of those P1800 shirts! I'll talk it over with you when we discuss the firewall kit.

Darreld

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Darreld, I have you covered on the shirt.. Since you are making steps to build that style car, you need to promote your car, so no worries on a purchase.. These shirts are really being done for give aways at the upcoming VCOA meets, but should be available in about 2 weeks, if anyone wants one.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I liked the other design a little better where the "special builds division" was next to the car and the "new mark in Volvo performance " was under the car but thats just my opinion I like them both and will be happy to purchase a P1800 shirt when they are available ( which will be way before I start my project)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts