SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coming out of a 2011. Compatible with all P1 M66s.
Missing one of the feet in the pictures, but I have all 4.
PN: 31280764

$60 shipped within continental US obo.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Any chance you have the connector and pigtail that plugs onto the solenoid in the shifter base?

·
Super Moderator
15,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any chance you have the connector and pigtail that plugs onto the solenoid in the shifter base?
That's definitely something I can pull off for you. How much wiring do you need with the connector?

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
3-4" would be good. Just long enough that I can solder longer wires to it.

·
Super Moderator
15,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
3-4" would be good. Just long enough that I can solder longer wires to it.
I haven't pulled it off the car yet, sorry!
But before I take it out and get pictures, I wanted to let you know that it'll be about $30US shipped to British Columbia.
Wanting to see if you're still interested at that price point, you'd probably have better luck finding a scrapped car locally.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Thanks for the update. I'll pass on it.

Its so small and thin it should be able to be sent letter mail and shouldn't cost more than $5 to send to BC. Stuff like that costs me $2-3 CDN to mail to the US. If you are able to do it cheaper, let me know.

·
Super Moderator
15,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its so small and thin it should be able to be sent letter mail and shouldn't cost more than $5 to send to BC. Stuff like that costs me $2-3 CDN to mail to the US. If you are able to do it cheaper, let me know.
Standard mail would not have tracking or insurance. Due to only 1/4" thickness of the connector, it would be $26 for shipping in a standard envelope. Keep in mind that I'm almost in the southeast corner of the US, so it's a long distance.

My original quote was for a flat rate priority envelope which comes with tracking and insurance for a total $28.xx, which is why I said $30 total for my time to get the part and drive it to the post office.

Honestly doesn't seem like it's worth the cost either way.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
That's crazy. Yea man, i'll pass. I appreciate your time for looking into it for me though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts