SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I know I haven't been on here in a long while. But I was driving back from Portland to Olympia the other day and my check engine light came on. I got home and checked it and it was P0130 Fuel Rail pressure high(or something to that effect) checked it at oriely's. Thought nothing of it because it reset and didn't come back.

Today while I was out and about. I was driving on went to accelerate to change lanes the car did not was to accelerate, the rpms went no where and started falling off. By the time I had pulled over the car had completely died and i was still doing about 20mph. I stopped and the car did not want to start. i attempted to start it about 6-8 times and she would start and then stall. I made arrangements to get a ride and a tow and attempted to start it one more time, she started right up and have had no issues as of this evening.

Any Ideas?

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Had a similar thing, code then random stall. Was a faulty fuel pressure sensor. Writeups here and here.

·
Registered
9,114 Posts
Would pursue FPS, and/or PEM depending on whether u have already had the relocation service done prior.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts