SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our 2019 has the newer white P* badge and it just doesn't seem as fun/sporty/sharp/bold as the blue one.

I might have to find a blue one on eBay and swap it out.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Blue.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I sort of like the new white one, but I don’t know what I’d think of it mounted on the car by the silver RD and black awd badge. The blue stands our more against the other badges. The white may not stand out as much. I originally wanted the white but ended up getting the blue in my kit and it looks great on the car.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I want to like the white one, but without the Polestar logo on it, I gotta vote blue.

·
Registered
440 Posts
When we had P* installed last month I specifically made sure it was the blue badge.

·
Registered
2018 Volvo V90CC T6
1,082 Posts
Simple. Blue. It adds 5 extra HP to the car as compared to the white one!

·
Registered
2018 Volvo V90CC T6
1,082 Posts
Haha

Anyway, I’m taking the white one with my P* upgrade. Goes better with gray paint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The white ones are what you get now with the Tune. I probably was in the last batch of getting a blue P* badge before they upgraded to white. I really love the blue on my black V90CC. I also thought of adding the front grille P* badge (that adds an extra 10 HP) but didn't go that route as they are exclusive for Polestar engineered vehicles and would look pretentious on mine.

Also, the blue badge is available to buy online on parts websites so no worries in case anyone is unhappy with the white badge!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I wish P* made an official, genuine windscreen sticker that’d go across the whole width of the glass... with the gains you quote for badges, I reckon the sticker would be good for at least 20HP! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
102 Posts
If anyone has a white badge they want to get rid of, I'll buy it off of you... Or better yet, swap you for my blue. I think the white would look better on my red V90.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts