SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all,

I just bought recently the '16 S60 P*, as i'm waiting for it's delivery, I found this carbon front splitter: http://www.volvo-vst.com/en/models/polestar
I asked for a quotation, they quoted $549 including shipping from Japan to US.

I'd like your feedback? How are VST's products? anyone tried them? you recommend?

·
Registered
104 Posts
never tried, but looks sweet

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Greetings all,

I just bought recently the '16 S60 P*, as i'm waiting for it's delivery, I found this carbon front splitter: http://www.volvo-vst.com/en/models/polestar
I asked for a quotation, they quoted $549 including shipping from Japan to US.

I'd like your feedback? How are VST's products? anyone tried them? you recommend?
Can't comment on VST but I can tell you that the P* splitter that this is attaching to is already prone to scraping, so attaching anything below it is probably going to catch driveways, parking curbs and a lot of other things. I've had to repair one of my splitters already. Price also seems very low for a true CF piece shipped from Japan. Looks decent.

·
Registered
5,847 Posts
I was able to get a VST strut brace very early on for my 2004 R. Their products are very well made.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can't comment on VST but I can tell you that the P* splitter that this is attaching to is already prone to scraping, so attaching anything below it is probably going to catch driveways, parking curbs and a lot of other things. I've had to repair one of my splitters already. Price also seems very low for a true CF piece shipped from Japan. Looks decent.
heh seems like I won't even attach the splitters themselves (they are in a separate box now for shipping).
Another unrelated question, how do you know the number of your P* (#50 , #46 ... etc.)? is it region based? or worldwide?

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
heh seems like I won't even attach the splitters themselves (they are in a separate box now for shipping).
Another unrelated question, how do you know the number of your P* (#50 , #46 ... etc.)? is it region based? or worldwide?
Only the 2015.5 US cars are numbered and it is on our steering wheels...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts