SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Overseas Delivery Update<P>Yesterday, July 1, 2002 was the last day to special order a Volvo via the Overseas Delivery Program. But there are over 150 pre built 2002 model year Volvos ready for purchase via the Overseas Delivery Program. These vehicles are still available with two free round trip SAS airline tickets from the US to Europe. Volvo Overseas Delivery has also lowered the prices from $500 to $1000 on these remaining 2002 cars depending upon the model.<P>Order specifications and Overseas Delivery prices for 2003 model year Volvos except for S40 sedans and V40 wagons will not be published for at least thirty days. 2003 S40 and V40 specifications and prices are available and these cars can be ordered now.<P>If you have any questions or need help please email me.<P>William<BR>

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by William:<BR><B>Overseas Delivery Update<P>Yesterday, July 1, 2002 was the last day to special order a Volvo via the Overseas Delivery Program. But there are over 150 pre built 2002 model year Volvos ready for purchase via the Overseas Delivery Program. These vehicles are still available with two free round trip SAS airline tickets from the US to Europe. Volvo Overseas Delivery has also lowered the prices from $500 to $1000 on these remaining 2002 cars depending upon the model.<P>Order specifications and Overseas Delivery prices for 2003 model year Volvos except for S40 sedans and V40 wagons will not be published for at least thirty days. 2003 S40 and V40 specifications and prices are available and these cars can be ordered now.<P>If you have any questions or need help please email me.<P>William</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>In addition to the above, this program expires September 1, 2002 and if you order any of the pre-built cars, they can be direct-shipped to the Retailer of your choice provided that you complete your European travel by December 31, 2002.<P>Yannis<P>

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
In addition to my post above, if someone takes delivery of their Overseas Delivery Program Volvo in Sweden in the middle of September or October this year you may want to consider the Volvo Driving Academy being held on September 13th and October 11th. Two special one day sessions have been set aside for Americans who take delivery of their new Vovo in Goteborg, Sweden. <P>At the Volvo Cars Driving Academy you will get behind the wheel of a specially prepared Volvo test car and practice evasive maneuvers, defensive driving and braking techniques. Then you will drive through Volvo's slalom track at varying speeds in a friendly competition to see what you have learned. Here is a link to more info about the driving academy. You will need Adobe Reader installed on your computer to view it...<BR> <A HREF="http://new.volvocars.com/overseas/webOSD_flyer.pdf" TARGET=_blank>http://new.volvocars.com/overseas/webOSD_flyer.pdf</A> <P>If you don't have Adobe, you can download it for free here...<BR> <A HREF="http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html</A> <P>Any other questions, please email me.<P>Volvo for Life<P>William

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by William:<BR><B>In addition to my post above, if someone takes delivery of their Overseas Delivery Program Volvo in Sweden in the middle of September or October this year you may want to consider the Volvo Driving Academy being held on September 13th and October 11th. </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>BTW, it is not free; USD150 (instead of the regular USD300) which is definitely worth it.<P>Which Volvo Retailer are you working at?<P><BR>Yannis<P><P>

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GrecianVolvo:<BR><B> BTW, it is not free; USD150 (instead of the regular USD300) which is definitely worth it.<P>Which Volvo Retailer are you working at?<P>Yannis<P>- - -<BR>Yannis,<P>Hi, I am at Marin Volvo in San Rafael, CA just north of the Golden Gate and San Francisco.<P>Have a great weekend.<P>William<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts