SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hilarious. I wish the cops would go after Bernanke and Geithner like that! They're much more likely to be driving XC90s than your standard criminals and are literally doing the same thing as those guys did multiplied by 1,000,000,000,000 from a "helicopter."

The link should clarify the obscure reference for Mr. P.

·
Registered
668 Posts

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Cannot wait to see Volvo produce the next XC90 commercial...........

"When getaways really matter, that's when you really need the reliability and versatility of the all new 2013 XC90........" :)

·
Registered
668 Posts
Cannot wait to see Volvo produce the next XC90 commercial...........

"When getaways really matter, that's when you really need the reliability and versatility of the all new 2013 XC90........" :)
en
I really did not see the versatility of the XC90 displayed in that video, now had the perps rammed a couple of patrol cars, and continued on, etc. then someone could have made a good commercial.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Kudos to the guy pulling in front of the morons......K

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
en
I really did not see the versatility of the XC90 displayed in that video, now had the perps rammed a couple of patrol cars, and continued on, etc. then someone could have made a good commercial.
Hey......lighten up......it was a joke!!!

·
Registered
3,683 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Hey......lighten up......it was a joke!!!
When I saw the link I was hoping to see some John McClain like action, so I was slightly disappointing to not see the XC90 do some marvelous maneuvers. My comment about yours was more of a the perps missed an opportunity. If it is any help, I did smile a little when I read your comment. Perhaps your second comment was sarcasm, but I did not read it that way the first time. Reading it a second time, with long pauses I could see the humor. Unfortunately, we do not often get tone or facial expressions from reading quick comments over the internet.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
. If it is any help, I did smile a little when I read your comment. Reading it a second time, with long pauses I could see the humor. Unfortunately, we do not often get tone or facial expressions from reading quick comments over the internet.
I hear ya...........humor was what I was after..........I might have fallen slightly short!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
All the jailbirds in the cell block are going to hear the driver whining about the 3.2, ha ha.

Sorry guys,

P

·
Registered
3,683 Posts

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
All the jailbirds in the cell block are going to hear the driver whining about the 3.2, ha ha.

Sorry guys,

P
If he had had a V8, he would have gotten away. Riiiight!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts