SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang...

I have basically been away since mid November when our 3.5 YO Dell died a brutal death. I'm back now and noticed the Red 854R (swedespeeds own project car?) as the mascot thingee up top. I think the 95 yellow wagon would look great incorporated into the graphic. I remember seeing two car dealios over on vortex... whatta ya'll think?

·
Registered
408 Posts
quote:

Originally posted by 850Rwagon:
I'm back now and noticed the Red 854R (swedespeeds own project car?) as the mascot thingee up top.
Someone already posted that is was their car and others thought it was the project car...Long story short, George loves 850Rs so that is what went as the forum header.

BTW, if you look closely the wheels have a anthracrite finish so it can't be the project car.

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
The car isn't ours but obviously I am biased. Seriously, if you can find a high quality picture of a yellow T-5R wagon isolated on a nearly white background that is copyright free, let me know. I'd consider changing it.

BTW, I know you love that car, so check out the 850 Gallery section. It contains some new 850 T-5R wagon photos.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
quote:

Originally posted by [email protected]:

BTW, I know you love that car, so check out the 850 Gallery section. It contains some new 850 T-5R wagon photos.

George~ it's good to be back in the forum! I already scoped out the updated gallery and was thrilled to see the yellow wagon pics. I was actually over at a Newe Years eve party and jumped on their computer, thats when I saw the pics, and had to explain the whole R color thing to them.

Say speaking of R colors, I know 95-97 and wouls still like to find out the numbers for how many white 97 R wagons came into US... I think I posted this back when we got ours a year ago. Anyone have a way to find out?

- Bill

·
Registered
3 Posts
"Say speaking of R colors, I know 95-97 and wouls still like to find out the numbers for how many white 97 R wagons came into US... I think I posted this back when we got ours a year ago. Anyone have a way to find out?"

Mine is white, that makes two so far...

PS How do you make the quotes from other responses in bold print in this post? I just cut and paste and thought it did it automaticly, but I guess not...

[This message has been edited by 97_850R_Wagon (edited 01-15-2002).]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts