SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone with reliable guidance on expected delay due to campaign related to 3rd row pillar / curtain airbag deployment ?

·
Registered
541 Posts
I thought those were already sorted out a few weeks ago...

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
Anyone with reliable guidance on expected delay due to campaign related to 3rd row pillar / curtain airbag deployment ?
There should not be any delays...plus, I believe, OSD cars may have been taken care of in Sweden, before being shipped back to the U.S. Even if they were not, there should not be any delay at Hueneme as the parts are available.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Post an update if you get any information from Volvo. My OSD XC90 arrived to Port Hueneme on the MANON on the 16th and I'm waiting for it to clear customs and make the trek to the Bay Area. I have a trip to Tahoe coming up in a few weeks and I'm sure hoping that it will be in my driveway before then.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
There should not be any delays...plus, I believe, OSD cars may have been taken care of in Sweden, before being shipped back to the U.S. Even if they were not, there should not be any delay at Hueneme as the parts are available.
Thanks for the reply Yanis. My XC 90 cleared customs back on September 10 so I must be getting close now. Received my BMW Friday (arrived to port a day ahead of the Volvo) and the wife is itching for her car to arrive now ;)

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
Thanks for the reply Yanis. My XC 90 cleared customs back on September 10 so I must be getting close now. Received my BMW Friday (arrived to port a day ahead of the Volvo) and the wife is itching for her car to arrive now ;)
PM me your VIN and who your Volvo retailer is and I will give you a status update.

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
Marc,

Your car has been released to the transportation company; should be there in a couple days.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts