SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2011 C70 T5; 2022 XC60 T8
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at the pricing of inventory models on the Volvo web site, I see the following offers listed (e.g. for an XC60 MY21):
  1. Dealer Allowance: $1,250 cash allowance on select Volvo models (MY21 XC60s) (5/20/2021 through 6/1/2021)
  2. Affiliate Offer: $1,000 on select Volvo models (MY21) (5/1/2021 through 6/1/2021)
  3. Loyalty Offer: $1,000 on select Volvo models (5/1/2021 through 6/1/2021)
And also, from the A-Plan (Elite) web site:
  • A-Plan by Volvo members are invited to experience Overseas Delivery and receive a $500 non-cash bonus towards their purchase.
Which of these discounts can be combined with OSD pricing?
I'm guessing #1 and #2 cannot, since they apply only to MY21 and at this point OSD orders are for MY22. But other than the model year mismatch, would they stack?

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
On our two previous OSD orders only the loyalty was applied. If the goal is to get a car cheaper than the OSD program price it can probably be done, either from dealer stock or custom factory order. I believe in the latter two situations you could conceivably stack the incentives. But I've also heard that from the time you place a custom order and actually receive the car +/- 3 months later the incentives could change (better or worse).

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
#3 Loyalty + #4 A-Plan.

Back in 2018 OSD pricing was best early in the model year (MY2019) as USA dealers didn't even have new model years on the lot (but European dealers did). However when MY2019s showed up on USA lots, folks tended to get better pricing at the dealers.

Good luck!

·
Premium Member
2,451 Posts
The one you label "Dealer allowance" is not a dealer allowance.... that's a rebate from Volvo. Dealer allowance is the skin in the game a dealer gives you.

But OSD is not generally compatible with other programs. I haven't run one for awhile for some reason, but last I looked I think it was a loyalty rebate that applied but that was it.

·
Registered
2011 C70 T5; 2022 XC60 T8
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The one you label "Dealer allowance" is not a dealer allowance.... that's a rebate from Volvo. Dealer allowance is the skin in the game a dealer gives you.
Well, that's how it was labeled on Volvo's site...

·
Premium Member
2,451 Posts
Volvo's site is trash =D

IMO calling it dealer allowance is deceptive and misleading. In my region that figure matches up with the purchase bonus for the XC60.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts