SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are in the market for the 2022 XC60. I reached out to the OSD folks via chat to see when orders will open for 2022 MY. It's delayed until no earlier than May 31.

Any chance they will cancel the program? Wondering if there are any murmurs about? Really hoping to use the OSD program!

I also asked when US pricing would be released because UK pricing was just released. The response to that was also after May 31.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Probably waiting to see if we can get our **** together regarding covid. Can't blame them for wanting to keep themselves safe.

Sent from my IN2025 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
138 Posts
We are in the market for the 2022 XC60. I reached out to the OSD folks via chat to see when orders will open for 2022 MY. It's delayed until no earlier than May 31.

Any chance they will cancel the program? Wondering if there are any murmurs about? Really hoping to use the OSD program!

I also asked when US pricing would be released because UK pricing was just released. The response to that was also after May 31.
I would contact your Volvo dealer - they'll give you better (real) answers! They would like your money.............................

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Probably waiting to see if we can get our **** together regarding covid. Can't blame them for wanting to keep themselves safe.

Sent from my IN2025 using Tapatalk
Apparently Sweden and Europe are in the midst of a surge, again, thanks to the UK variant, one of many variants incubating / emerging in unvaccinated persons. Which means we (USA) will follow, and is corroborated now with a rise in known cases . . . for the fourth surge in the USA.

Here's hoping the entire world gets vaccinated soon so we can really get back to normal, and have OSD again!

Reactions: ap17 and jen531
1 - 4 of 4 Posts