SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

Anyone doing a delivery before New Years and feel like getting a cup of coffee, please PM me! I would love to share my thoughts on Göteborg but also to get your input on my roadtrip to the USA in January 2016.

Cheers,
Jonas

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No replies. I sense that something has happened. It used to be that I would meet people quite often, but not it's been far to long.

This is not a business of mine and I'm not making any money from it. I would be very curious to understand why this sudden decrease in interest. Any ideas?

Cheers,
Jonas

·
Registered
14 Posts
No replies. I sense that something has happened. It used to be that I would meet people quite often, but not it's been far to long.

This is not a business of mine and I'm not making any money from it. I would be very curious to understand why this sudden decrease in interest. Any ideas?

Cheers,
Jonas
Jonas,

It seems like they has been a lot less traffic on the overseas delivery forum lately. Must be the winter slow down.

I picked up a new XC90 Momentum OSD in July and sold it as soon as it arrived here in the US. We are going to order another XC90 on Friday, this time an Inscription with more bells and whistles. We hope to schedule delivery in Göteborg for mid April to early May. We are planning on exploring northern Sweden and Finland on this trip.

I live out west, so I won't be much help on your up coming trip to the US, but let me know if you ever plan to head this way.

Ha det så bra,
Paul

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Paul, please help me out. I place an order for an xc90 on nov, 8. How long does it take for volvo osd program to contact me confirming the order or at least any info on the order. I am hoping I get schedule for pick up some time on may 2016. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Paul, please help me out. I place an order for an xc90 on nov, 8. How long does it take for volvo osd program to contact me confirming the order or at least any info on the order. I am hoping I get schedule for pick up some time on may 2016. Thanks!!!
Delfino,

I ordered the car we picked up last summer in December before they were even assigning build slots for the new XC90 so it took several months before confirmation. When we ordered my wifes S60 back in 2012 I believe it was 3 to 5 weeks before we heard back from them. Once you get your package in the mail, you can call Volvo Travel and start the process of booking your tickets.

I'll talk to my dealer today when I go in and see if he has any better idea on how long he expects it will be before we hear back from Volvo OSD.

Thanks,
Paul

·
Registered
'15.5 Volvo V60 Cross Country
442 Posts
Jonas....not sure where your U.S. travels will take you but happy to share what little I can if I'm familiar with your destination....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts