SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an OSD in February which I ordered an XC90 Inscription. I just passed the date for me to change options and I really want to upgrade to 21" rims. Can I do this at the factory?

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Possibly. Call the OSD folks and ask. I guess it depends on whether rims / tires would be something that affects the build and would end up screwing up your date.

For sure they can sell you tires and rims at the FDC because the winter driving info indicates they'll sell you rims and winter tires - put those on your car and put the other tires in the car. Are you planning on driving the car in Sweden in February? If so you'll need to do something about tires as the Perilli's on the 21-inch rims likely don't qualify for the Swedish winter road restrictions.

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
Possibly. Call the OSD folks and ask. I guess it depends on whether rims / tires would be something that affects the build and would end up screwing up your date.

For sure they can sell you tires and rims at the FDC because the winter driving info indicates they'll sell you rims and winter tires - put those on your car and put the other tires in the car. Are you planning on driving the car in Sweden in February? If so you'll need to do something about tires as the Perilli's on the 21-inch rims likely don't qualify for the Swedish winter road restrictions.
He/she will be fine with the tires on 20" or 21" wheels. His/her car will have export plates and all-season tires will be legal to use with that car.

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
I have an OSD in February which I ordered an XC90 Inscription. I just passed the date for me to change options and I really want to upgrade to 21" rims. Can I do this at the factory?
I see you are in California. If you are in So. California, PM me your retailer you put the order through and your order number.

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
Hey Yannis any plan on going back to in IL? We need guys like you here you know... ;)
Thank you but I really like the warm weather; Chicago is one of my favorite cities, though. :cool:

Still, distance has never gotten in the way of helping people. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts