SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Have done OSD twice. Picked up auto accessories at the factory on the second trip. The key is to get the pricing ahead of time and compare to US prices. I found that the Volvo discount coupon (available to everyone) was more cost effective than factory. Factory prices are in Kronor so you have to figure out the exchange rate at the time to see if the factory price is better. We spent way more money in the Volvo store buying non car related items. You have to be super disciplined in this store $$$$$.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
If you buy a new Volvo and contact Volvo USA they will send you a rebate type coupon. Its been a while since I've done it but it was pretty significant. Contact them by phone, IM or email. I would think it is still in place. Of course with the crazy car market right now they may tell you to go take a leap.... who knows.

I generally buy my accessories from one of the Volvo stores around the country that have good discounts, then apply the coupon on top of that. You have to send a copy of receipt and the rebate form and they will send you a check back. So it makes for a nice savings.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts