SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2011 C70 T5; 2022 XC60 T8
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I realize OSD pick-ups in Sweden have been few and far between recently, but does anyone have recent/current information about OSD accessory pricing (whether ordered in advance or at the FDC)?

Is there a current (MY2022) OSD accessories price list?

Do I need to email [email protected] or [email protected] for a price list?

Do they still have any sales / extra discounts at the FDC?

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Have done OSD twice. Picked up auto accessories at the factory on the second trip. The key is to get the pricing ahead of time and compare to US prices. I found that the Volvo discount coupon (available to everyone) was more cost effective than factory. Factory prices are in Kronor so you have to figure out the exchange rate at the time to see if the factory price is better. We spent way more money in the Volvo store buying non car related items. You have to be super disciplined in this store $$$$$.

·
Registered
2022 Volvo XC60 B5 AWD Momentum (Platinum Grey + Blond Leather)
234 Posts
Have done OSD twice. Picked up auto accessories at the factory on the second trip. The key is to get the pricing ahead of time and compare to US prices. I found that the Volvo discount coupon (available to everyone) was more cost effective than factory. Factory prices are in Kronor so you have to figure out the exchange rate at the time to see if the factory price is better. We spent way more money in the Volvo store buying non car related items. You have to be super disciplined in this store $$$$$.
Volvo discount coupon?

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
If you buy a new Volvo and contact Volvo USA they will send you a rebate type coupon. Its been a while since I've done it but it was pretty significant. Contact them by phone, IM or email. I would think it is still in place. Of course with the crazy car market right now they may tell you to go take a leap.... who knows.

I generally buy my accessories from one of the Volvo stores around the country that have good discounts, then apply the coupon on top of that. You have to send a copy of receipt and the rebate form and they will send you a check back. So it makes for a nice savings.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Some items like roof racks and mats they wouldn't let me order on the OSD, said I had to wait until it arrived in the US due to weight and shipping issues. Did get Polestar and the tow hitch with the 8% though.

·
Registered
452 Posts
My OSD 2021 Volvo XC60 T8 Recharge R-Design was Direct Shipped (delivered May 10, 2021) to my Ordering Dealer. I priced accessories thru FDC (Factory Delivery Center) vs online retailers ‘stateside’, and found stateside dealers offered more competitive pricing vs. ordering from the FDC prior to OSD delivery.

That said - my prior 2 OSD‘s allowed me to order some accessories (all weather floor mats, splash guards, cargo mat?) as a package at FDC at a discount cuz Exchange Rate and special FDC bundle price. YMMV.

Barbara (Volvo OSD Customer Care) emailed a rebate coupon for 30% off accessories ordered from Volvo Retailer - $200.00 maximum rebate. I ordered/picked up around $600.00 worth of accessories from a local Oregon Volvo Dealer offering 10% off and NO Sales Tax…and sent receipt in to Volvo and got my rebate check for about $200.00 a few weeks ago.

Be aware that online retailers may offer a significant discount off Volvo “list” price of accessories- but in my case…shipping costs more than offset the discount - so supporting my local Volvo Dealer by ordering and ”local“ pickup (we’re 1 1/2 hours away from the closest Volvo Dealer) made economic AND business sense. Shop wisely!

Reactions: jen531 and theo28
1 - 8 of 8 Posts