SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Ordered a 2013 3.2 - Questions on interior

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  itswentime 
#1 ·
I'm new to the forum--been reading for a couple weeks prior to placing my own order. I just ordered a bronze 2013 3.2 FWD, with the premier package, climate package, technology package, BLIS, xenon lights, the upgraded audio system, back-up camera, nordic light oak and the beige/espresso leather, and the Zephyrus wheels : ). NO NAV.

The dealer is telling me that I have one week to play with the options if I change my mind about anything. After that the order is set, and I have only to wait an additional three months for delivery! The only thing I really have hesitation about is the interior colors. I know I want beige and wood, but whether to get plain beige and classic oak or the two-tone and nordic oak is a tough choice. I think the latter is a bit funkier and the former a bit classier, but also staid. Does anyone who has seen these combinations have an opinion?

Thanks!

#4 ·
I have no regrets about the two-tone in our R-Design. While the lighter colored sections might show dirt or wear more readily, it is still worth it in my opinion...an the alternative would have been all black (nice, but boring for me).

#5 ·
Maybe I'm just getting old ;) Since 2001, we've had sandstone/beige/calcite interiors in our S40, Maz Tribute, RX330, THREE C70s and our XC60. Only our V70 and XC70 had darker interiors and NONE were two-tone. Are we stuck in a rut? :)

#6 ·
We ordered the beige/expresso with classic walnut steering wheel, console, and gear shift. It is beyond gorgeous. If I could figure out a way to post a pic, I'd put one of that interior on here. I'll see.

#7 ·
Beige/Expresso with Classic Walnut interior

For others who are thinking about interiors, just want to pass along what they told me when I picked up my car yesterday after having NAV and Sensus 3.0 installed...one of the techs who worked on my car said it was the prettiest Volvo interior he has ever seen!! :D

#8 ·
At the end of the day, you will be the person driving it, cleaning and admiring it. I am sure you did a fantastic job. Personally, i am all about black and aluminum. its a classic combination and once again, you'll be stoked when you get your delivery.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.