SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 1995 850 Turbo wagon has a IPD sport exhaust that has rusted out at the muffler outlet and inlet...what other company makes a "cat back" system besides IPD/TME..are there any other options??<BR>Thanks guys!

·
Registered
422 Posts
If I were you, I'd save some money and get a custom exhaust made by a good, reputable shop. A new exhaust custom made will most likely be less than the $800 IPD/TME will want<P><BR>to get a quote ask for:<P>mandrel bent, stainless steel, 2.5" wide<P>

·
Registered
353 Posts
Even better~<BR>If you're sure is an IPD one, call them, i know they have a guarantee against rusting so you should be in like darva conger at the FOX studios man.<P>Let us know what turns out, they're good guys over there, so i'm sure you won't have any troubles.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Will check with IPD on warranty...unit is from 1995 and is NOT stainless like current $695 offerings by TME.. will post what warranty/consideration they offer.<BR>Thanks <BR>Chris C

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
IPD says "Unit no longer in warranty" They will discount a replacement unit a bit.<BR>I am thinking on it.<BR>Chris C

1 - 5 of 5 Posts