SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I'm soooo close to having my S60 2.4T ready for the order form. But... I'm having problems finding some of the options information that I need to complete my order. Is there a document or web site that has an up to date, accurate, and complete list of all of the options available in the USA with invoice pricing for the S60 2.4T???<P>In particular, I'm looking for information on stereo upgrades, STC, mud flaps, fog lights, and rear sun shade. Is this stuff available on the 2.4T? Is it available as single options or must I order them in special packages? (What was all that AOL stuff you guys have been talking about, did I miss the boat?)<P>I've looked at <A HREF="http://www.revolvolution.com" TARGET=_blank>www.revolvolution.com</A> and <A HREF="http://www.edmunds.com" TARGET=_blank>www.edmunds.com</A> but have come up empty handed. The revolvolution web site had the STC listed as a single option, but my dealership doesn't agree that it exists as one and wants me to buy the Cold Weather STC package. Neither site lists an available cd changer upgrade for the 2.4T either, but I've been told that there is one. What's the deal here?<P>So if anyone knows of any place, document, or web site where I can get my hands on this information, please let me know. It is frustrating being sooo close to an order form but unable to get the detailed info I need to complete it.<P>

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
The stereo upgrades, STC, mudflaps, fog lights, and rear sunshade are all available for the S60 2.4T.<P>There are two cold weather packages. One with STC and one without STC. The cold weather package consists of heated front seats and headlamp wipers/washers. The cold weather package without STC costs $450 and the cold weather package with STC costs $850. You can choose either of these packages on the 2.4T. The T5 comes standard with STC and the 2.4 can only be had with STC plus the cold weather package.<P>STC can be ordered as a single option on the 2.4 and 2.4T at a cost of $550. Most dealers group STC with the cold weather package since it saves $100, rather than having it as a single option. I am not really sure why your dealer says you cannot have it as a single option.<P>There is basically one audio upgrade option for the 2.4T. You can upgrade the HU-413 6-speaker system to the HU-613 8-speaker sound system. The HU-413 does not have an in-dash CD player like the HU-613.<P>The service department at your Volvo dealer should be able to tell you how much the foglights, mudflaps, 10-disc CD changer, and sunshade will cost. They will also be able to tell you the installation costs.<P>Since you are planning on getting the premium package, touring package, and cold weather package, the only thing you need to decide on is if you want STC or not. You should be able to get the 2.4T cold weather package without STC. The mudflaps, 10-disc CD changer, sunshade, and foglights can be added on later.<P>You could always call up another Volvo dealer and ask if it is possible to get the 2.4T with the cold weather package without STC.<P>-Drew <BR><p>[This message has been edited by InDy (edited 04-01-2001).]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts