SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a list from my local dealer of some inbound cars and all the options are by code. I can translate most all of them except the ones that start with X, such as XPRTPL and XPRPL5. There's also an XRUNNG which I assume is running boards. Anyone know what the XPRTPL is? I don't want one of those exterior styling packages that are thousands of dollars, but if it's floor mats or something simple then that would be easier.

·
Registered
51 Posts
That is the protection plus package: rubber floor mats, rubber cargo mats plus rear bumper cover strip. XPRPL5 is for 5 seater. truecar.com has all these codes and their MSRP and invoice prices.

·
Registered
777 Posts
That may be true, but for those customers who choose to lease a car, the primary reason to use the port installed accessory program is that it puts the accessories on the invoice & monroney, allowing them to be properly residualized in a lease. If they are installed at the dealer, then the full value of the accessory gets rolled into the lease (as opposed to 36 months of depreciated value). This can be a big deal on big ticket items, less so on low cost accessories.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts