SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a setting in my menu that says this. It doesn't seem to change anything whether it's checked or not. Does anyone know what this setting does?

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
There is a setting in my menu that says this. It doesn't seem to change anything whether it's checked or not. Does anyone know what this setting does?
Might that refer to the 'open all windows' action resulting from holding the unlock button down(on the key fob)? I've never noticed that this could be defeated, but I've never gone looking for that. Hmmm...might have to check it out since we FINALLY got the formerly wrinkled C70 back. :)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tried that (holding the unlock button down). Nothing. Then I tried pressing it twice and holding it down on the second press. Then the third. Then I tried the button on the door in the same manner. Nothing. So, I don't really know what the heck it does. Tried all these with the option checked and unchecked. No difference.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I tried that (holding the unlock button down). Nothing. Then I tried pressing it twice and holding it down on the second press. Then the third. Then I tried the button on the door in the same manner. Nothing. So, I don't really know what the heck it does. Tried all these with the option checked and unchecked. No difference.
It takes a few secs of holding it down before it does anything.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yep. You were right. I just had to hold the"unlock" button down a little longer and then all the windows rolled down. YEAH. THANKS

Glad it hear it, it's a nice function to have as long as you are not in a hurry :)
With the Smart Top module I usually can have the Top and Windows all down before I even reach my car in the parking lot.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Glad it hear it, it's a nice function to have as long as you are not in a hurry :)
With the Smart Top module I usually can have the Top and Windows all down before I even reach my car in the parking lot.
I really want to do the smart top module. As I have said in previous posts,I am worried about my warranty. I have a '12..

·
Registered
32 Posts
I really want to do the smart top module. As I have said in previous posts,I am worried about my warranty. I have a '12..
I still have the same concern but figured if I ever needed work done sometime that the module could be discovered I would just unplug it, It's pretty easy to unhook. I have a 12 as well and had my first 7,500 service done and just switched it off over to stealth mode.
After having used it for 6 months or so now, I would never want a convertible without it. I thought the top operation was pretty fast when I test drove the car but I've become totally spoiled and it seems like it takes forever now when I actually sit in it and wait the full cycle. It's great to be able to get out walk away and just click the key remote or use the top at a stop light or in bumper to bumper traffic knowing you can still (slowly) move if needed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts