SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today I got a check for $120 bucks in the mail from my aunt who stayed with us for a couple of months. Im not too sure what I should do with this money, but saving it is NOT an option. What do you think I should do? If you have another idea just write it below. Thanks.

Pics for clics (random but sick)...

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
I say suspension is a definite, but you are looking at $350 for the springs and that much or more for the install, so around $700+.
If you did the muffler first it would only cost $400ish, including buying my awesome quad tips that are in the classifieds.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Re: (Moofluffen)

I voted magnaflow because I couldnt be happier with my magnaflow setup! http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im torn between springs and magnaflow because I dont want to buy the springs and have them sit until I could get them installed (I dont think I have the proper tools to install it myself, unless there is someone member in the are who can do it), and the exhaust is somewhat inexpensive. I can get the Euro plate no matter what because thats 30 bucks. Of course I want the springs so I can "get down"....

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Re: (phillm3swede)

Quote, originally posted by phillm3swede »
get that sweet underground garage!

+1, that is freakin sweet! Or you can buy yourself a Kaiseri newt for $120, they are so gosh darn adorable, and chics DIG them.
I just bought two! Newts, not chics...

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Re: (carreragt7)

Quote, originally posted by carreragt7 »

+1, that is freakin sweet! Or you can buy yourself a Kaiseri newt for $120, they are so gosh darn adorable, and chics DIG them.

wow. can we see a pic of habitat?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HID kit or PIAA bulbs from EST ($90)?

for the HIDs, do people buy the ultra slim series 35w/55w or the ultra slim bi-xenon?

·
Registered
1,397 Posts

Chics dig slimy reptiles? I dunno about that.

And my first reaction to that picture was "step on it!"

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
You step on my newts and I would kill you,

But yeah, every single female who has seen them LOVES them. And a newt is not a reptile, it is an amphibian.

·
Registered
4,563 Posts

But yeah, every single female who has seen them LOVES them.

Newts eh, I'm gonna leave that one alone.

GetDown,

I voted for you getting Suspension (H&R) only cause I didn't see a "GetDown should no longer be allowed to post polls" option.........

1 - 14 of 14 Posts