SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the problems I had with the CD nav system in my 2001 XC was the cargo mat fitting with the new left panels. <BR>The panels are about 2-3 inches wider than the factory panels. This causes the footprint of the cargo area to be decreased <BR>and subsequently the cargo mat no longer fits. V70's that have the CD changer would also likely have the same problem.<BR>I now have a 2002 XC and I believe the same problem will occur with the DVD nav system..??<P>Is there anyone out there who has a part number for a mat that will fit post-installation? If you have a factory installed CD changer or NAV system AND the cargo mat fits, then I believe a part number will be on the reverse side of the mat. I have charcoal interior (but any part number might be of use). <P>Any input on the matter is greatly appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MattA:<BR><B>One of the problems I had with the CD nav system in my 2001 XC was the cargo mat fitting with the new left panels. <BR>The panels are about 2-3 inches wider than the factory panels. This causes the footprint of the cargo area to be decreased <BR>and subsequently the cargo mat no longer fits. V70's that have the CD changer would also likely have the same problem.<BR>I now have a 2002 XC and I believe the same problem will occur with the DVD nav system..??<P>Is there anyone out there who has a part number for a mat that will fit post-installation? If you have a factory installed CD changer or NAV system AND the cargo mat fits, then I believe a part number will be on the reverse side of the mat. I have charcoal interior (but any part number might be of use). <P>Any input on the matter is greatly appreciated.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Matt,<P>there is no mat (at least from Volvo) to address such a situation. What we do here is to cut (cleanly) the mat (whether is it the rubber mat or the OEM cargo mat) on that side so that it will fit.<P>You cannot combine a 10-disc CD changer with either Navigation system. The only model that those two can be combined is the S80.<P>Yannis<P>

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi,<P>I have the cd changer for the nav in my 2001 T5, I purchased the volvo reversable mat for the cargo area... on the rubber side, they actually have a cut line shown where you would trim off the piece. I have not since I fear that would just lead to the carpet fraying along the cut.<P>sporto gordo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts