SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Old Quick Brick Motorsports End Link Install

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  iziksun 
#1 ·
I have an old set of Quick Brick Motorsport Xtream End Links that I recently got new bar end barings for. I have lost the original installation instructions but seem to remember that the end barings had to be positioned in a certain way. I replced the bearings once before and they wore out way too quickly. (QA1 Enduras bad in < 500 miles, I don't think they were installed right.

I'm hoping someone might have an old set of instructions or maybe know the correct way to install them.

#3 ·
Hi, I'm not sure I understand what you mean. These never had boots like the stock endlinks do. There is a rubber wrapper at the top of the bar that the bearing thread into that's held on with zip ties, but I doubt that's what you are talking about. If the boots were on the bolt post though that bolts the bearing to the strut, I don't remember there being anything rubber there when I took them off after the first fail.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.