SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
Holy sh1t..how did this happen....?

Well, to start off...I'd do the suspension parts first. And make it an initial D ride.

As far as the engine goes...forget about the V8 twin turbo I was planning, get the lighter weight RB26DE and use the same twin turbo setup that the factory would. And get some GT2835 (or GT3037S!)turbos in there...few boost controller upgrades, intercooler upgrade, exhaust, A/F controller...you'd be doing more than 600hp before you know it.
And the internal parts should last you up to 500~600hp range.

Forget about silly heavy V8 from these american cars. But then again...a simple 302 with twin turbo setup would be a whole lot cheaper and easier to get your hands on.

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
Geroge, man...do show up. I feel very bad about the last GTG, I believe Michael would have more to say about it than I do.

But..yeah..let's plan to meet right after Thanksgiving weekend or something. Let's get a firm date that will work out for everyone. I seriously doubt I will be driving the C70 if it starts snowing, not that I baby my car like crazy (okay maybe just a little). I just found it hard to believe the amount of salt MD area is using even for less than 2 inch snow.

For a person who lived in Rochester (where we have snow almost 7 months a year), this DC metro area people are just a bit too much. Besides the fact that people can't drive, and do worse in the snow and rain...
I was just shocked to see how paranoid these people act when it comes to bad weather.

Well, after spending some serious $$$ on refinishing the wheels (dang, and I only took it out in the snow once) on the C70, I won't be driving that car in MD winter at all. So...if you still want to check it out...let's meet up soon~~

Not sure if Matt will have time, though. He just recently got lucky and will soon be changing his Islamic name soon. Hehehe..Matt, would you like to share your old Islamic name?

·
Registered
6,564 Posts
Well, this calls for a celebration for you then, buddy. You have finally become....errmm....hehehe...Mista Ladykilla.

So...u don't feel any different, right? Hehehe...told u so~!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts