SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21,166 Posts
Re: ok, so what is the little black plastic button for on my passenger headrest ? (mgcarma)

It's for a coat hanger.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Re: ok, so what is the little black plastic button for on my passenger headrest ? (mgcarma)

Quote, originally posted by mgcarma »
Its on the headrest, inner side, a little black button, what does it do?

It's for a suit hanger. It gives the driver easy access to a wire hanger, in case the kids in the back seat misbehave and the driver needs to go all Joan Crawford on them

·
Registered
55 Posts
Re: ok, so what is the little black plastic button for on my passenger headrest ? (zben)

Its totally useless. If someone is sitting in the back seat they get their feet all over whatever is hanging. I do like the "no wire hangers" reference though.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Re: ok, so what is the little black plastic button for on my passenger headrest ? (Nairb)

Quote, originally posted by Nairb »
Its totally useless. If someone is sitting in the back seat they get their feet all over whatever is hanging. I do like the "no wire hangers" reference though.

Do you have a better way to keep the kids in line during a long trip? So then whaddya mean it's totally useless? <grin>

G

·
Re: (quick)

FAQ sticky posts are probably in order at this point. There have been a lot of useful threads that would be nice to have linked in a consolidated place.

·
Registered
33 Posts

I thought it was a button to attach the interior child mirror to.

If you have a child in a car seat, attaching the miror to this button and angling it so that you can see the child in the back without having to turn around.

At least that is what I imagine it is for!!!

·
Registered
7,600 Posts
Re: ok, so what is the little black plastic button for on my passenger headrest ? (Spitfire)

Quote, originally posted by Spitfire »
I thought it was a button to attach the interior child mirror to.

If you have a child in a car seat, attaching the miror to this button and angling it so that you can see the child in the back without having to turn around.

At least that is what I imagine it is for!!!

I guess you could use it for that... can't quite envision how that would work though

It is a coat hook for sure - see this pic for example:

UKMatt

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.