1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,061 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/5287147952.html

Looks interesting. I woulda rather had this one then my SR I think. 88k is pretty low.
Got my 04 S60 R silver nordkap in excellent condition with every option except bodykit. It had 83k miles, perfect carfax with over 30 maintenance records. Major repairs such as timing belt, 4c strut replacement and suspension rebuild, and new vacuum hoses and new Yokohoma tires had been done on the car. I got it for $8,900 from a dealer, but he also took my absolute POS 02 Crown Vic for $1,300 and it needed atleast $1,500 worth of work to get it into good condition. Thought I got a steal given it was 1 out of 2 for sale in Arizona. Given that's a manual V and an 07, that's a steal.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah - would buy if the funds were in hand. I could use a wagon as well as a sedan.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Electricama is the best combination. So subdued, so classy, so modern.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
nice.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Seems fishy because its almost to good to be true. A 2007, manual, v70r, and only 85k for $9000? There was a member who just spend 16K on damn near same car and it was an auto that has tranny issues!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I could go look if someone really needs me to.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
I've been in his shoes; I'm stationed in Korea now and I would bet that's where that dude is heading (Asia). If I didn't have my parents barn in Maryland and my sisters garage in North Carolina, I'd be screwed!! Over the last decade, my SR sat for 2+ years at my sisters and 1 year at my parents, and my VR for 2+ years at my parents. I feel this guys pain; I can't imagine racking up storage fees on top of paying the car off while it sits!!

-Steve

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
I've been in his shoes; I'm stationed in Korea now and I would bet that's where that dude is heading (Asia). If I didn't have my parents barn in Maryland and my sisters garage in North Carolina, I'd be screwed!! Over the last decade, my SR sat for 2+ years at my sisters and 1 year at my parents, and my VR for 2+ years at my parents. I feel this guys pain; I can't imagine racking up storage fees on top of paying the car off while it sits!!

-Steve
I sold my good friend my MINT 60k mile 1998 Eagle Talon TSi AWD and he was in the Marines, he got sent to the Sand Box for 2 years, when he came back his friend that had "stored" it for him had put 10,000 extra miles on the car.

I told him he could have at least left it with me, and he would have know I wouldn't have ****ed it up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts