SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tires? Not sure about offset, but will I be ok? I don't want to deal with spacers.

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will they really? Because of the tire width or rims being 8"? Are we talking rubbing if turning full lock?

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'd appreciate those with pegs to add in...I think the deal breaker might be the 235 tires....anyone run that size?

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey V50...what exactly is rubbing? and is it ok if they do? Am I hurting anything?

·
Registered
502 Posts
Your car might explode. You should probably just give them to me.

But seriously, worst thing that could happen is it might rub away your fender liner. My S70 was rubbing on the subframe forever and didn't have a problem

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Re: (Veefifty T5AWD)

Quote, originally posted by Veefifty T5AWD »
Hey V50...what exactly is rubbing? and is it ok if they do? Am I hurting anything?

OK, I've ran a 235 40 18 Falken 512 on both an 18 x 8 and 18 x 8.5 both 45 mm offset no problems. But 235 40 18 Eagle F1 a/s are wider than the falkens, on the 18 x 8,5s they rubbed on the outer fender lip all 4, when I hit a bump hard... bad? well, bad enough for me to go to 225s insted, but rolling fenders or going back to falkens or continentals (I've heard these also fit in a 235 40 18 w/o problems)

good luck , just stay away from Eagle F1 a/s in this size if you don't want to roll your fenders.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.