Some additions to your list worth considering:Just an update on parts ordered, if anyone has any tips for thi gs ice missed, I'm doi g the order in two parts to keep it under 1000nzd and therefore not have to pay import tax so there is a second order to come. View attachment 130403 View attachment 130404 View attachment 130405
On the next order I have to add serp belt tensioner, fuel pressure sensor, fluids,
- New vibration dampner ( crank pulley/harmonic balancer) bolt as these are TTY and need replacement everytime they are taken out. P/N 30741329
- injector o-ring kit- get the one from eBay ( there are a few links of those floating around here) it comes with filters and pintle caps and bunch of other things for the injectors.
It's labeled as FJ1073
- Get some of these connectors for the fuel injectors as they tend to be very brittle and break during disassembly. You won't find them through Volvo. You are better off depinning these molex connectors than splicing off
P/N Standard Motor Products S824
- New PCV valve
- Fuel Pressure sensor
- Powersteering hose ( inlet ) which covers over the plastic cover and visible on top
- Right side motor mount while you are in there, they collapse and won't be that apparent unless you compare it side by side with a new one
- top right motor mount (assuming it is the same as S80 , double check this one)
- I would suggest going for the HEPU water pump instead of GRAF, I had ordered both but found HEPU to be more OEM like. Although in my opinion on a car with 160K miles, the water pump was in a pretty decent shape , same with thermostat. And the Volvo water pump has much better impeller design and bearing design than the HEPU or GRAF ones. Also change the thermostat while you are in there with the original Volvo one from FCP(comes with the gasket- you will see my review on the aftermarket one lol)
- Ignition coils if you have the budget. Mine were drenched in oil and I remember having a misfire code when I punched the accelerator once. P/N
That's all that comes to mind right now (I staring at the all the part packages I have replaced and giving you the P/N lol)
Btw, how does your alternator look? I believe it is easier on the XC90 than S80 so you could do that later.
Disclaimer: not service recommendation, DIY at your own risk and skill level
Good luck my friend!
Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk